Goal: In this class, we will learn about:
- Statistics: How can we collect and organize data from the world around us?
- Proportions: How can we solve problems with rates and percentages?
- Algebra: What is a solution? How do we solve equations and inequalities?
- Geometry: How can we find area, perimeter and volume?
- Numbers: What happens when you multiply or divide by a fraction?
- Polite : Respect others’ space and property
- Positive : Help each other, encourage your classmates
- Productive : Use class time efficiently
- Prepared : Complete all homework assignments
- Prompt : In your seat and ready to work BEFORE the bell rings.
Grading: Grades will be based on tests (50%); team projects and quizzes (15%); homework (20%); final exam (10%); and classwork/participation (5%). Homework is assigned every night including weekends, and progress checks will be available through the district’s parent portal.
Could not find any upcoming assignments due.